Welcome to LeagueSafe! We’re excited that you’ve chosen LeagueSafe to secure your league funds for the season. We want to make sure that you check out the following before continuing to make your payment.

50% OFF League fees!! Deep Dynasty Fantasy Auction League with IDP focus!

Simply put, the best league format there is.

League Settings & Rules

Ruleset is based as much as possible on real NFL rules. For example, the 16-team, 4 -division format is based on the NFC or AFC. We use all positions except O-line, including 'All Eleven IDP.' 39-man rosters with 20 starters total. -Competitive league (five differnet champions the past seven seasons)!

2021 PAYOUT STRUCTUREWe will be using 'Final table' payouts (detailed below) this year, where each player wins back a differing amount. This system should keep all players engaged through the end of the season.1st - $20 plus 80% of remaining cash in pool 2nd - $20 plus 20% of remaining cash 3rd - $20 4th - $15 5th - $12 6th - $10 7th - $9 8th - $8 9th - $7 10th - $6 11th - $5 12th - $4 13th - $314th - $215th -$1LAST -$0 The Deuces Premier League has paid out CASH PRIZES of $45 to $286 each season since 2012.

We're trying to fill the last few spots in the league, so you'll be taking over an existing team from an unpaid or absent owner. Choose a team... ...and contact the league manager to receive $10 or 50% discount off of our 2021 league fees!!

You are about to join The Deuces Premiere 2021. Please review the league settings carefully. By continuing to make a payment into this league you are agreeing to all settings displayed by your commissioner. In the next step you will be required to make your payment to complete the process of joining this league.

If you do not agree with all of the league settings displayed, please contact Patrick Tubbs. He or she is the one who likely invited you to this league.


NFL 2021

NFL 2021 has a payment deadline of 9/25/2021 and can payout funds on 12/28/2021.


Your commissioner is Patrick Tubbs

Patrick Tubbs has been with LeagueSafe since 5/19/2012 and has collected dues for 18 leagues.


Entry fee for this league is $20.00


Saturday, September 25, 2021


No reimbursement allowed

Not activated, no funds can be withdrawn by the commissioner for league management fees.

Payment Settings

Payments can be made with E-Check

Free payments can be made via e-check (an electronic transaction using your bank account) only.


Majority Approval

All league members will be given an opportunity to vote on the commissioner's assigned end-of-season winnings. Funds will be distributed to league winners in accordance with the commissioner's assigned payouts unless a majority of league members vote against the allocation.

see above

By continuing, you are agreeing to the Terms of Service (updated 7/29/2021).